Monday, September 17, 2012

An Autumn Message

My dear readers,

First of all, I want to say thank you so much for reading.  As of this week, my blog has been viewed in 19+ countries on five continents!  To all of you reading overseas, thank you.  It is a real thrill to find out that some of my posts about religion and other major topics are at least of some global interest.  To all of you reading here in the US, thank you so much for following.  Most of you are my personal friends, and you've viewed my pages 600+ times in less than a year, and I never expected such a turnout.  Thank you so much for your support. 

Secondly, because you are such loyal readers, I just want to inform you that I will probably be writing less on this blog in the next month or two.  I have a number of essays to write for grad school applications, I have to finish studying for the GMAT, and I've got a number of obligations to fulfill with my family.  I am very passionate when I write posts about religion and other topics, and those have been some of my most viewed posts, which means a lot to me.  However, because writing about religion takes up so much of my energy, for the time being I just need to devote most of that energy to these particular tasks in my life. 

However, I promise not to completely fall off the radar.  I've been working on a few practice translations for this international organization I'm applying to.  Maybe a few of them will find their way onto my blog! 

So once again, thank you all so much for your support.  I'll be sure to keep in touch in the coming weeks. 

The Dionysian Wanderer

(PS. Does anyone out there think I should change that name???) 

No comments:

Post a Comment